***Deadline: December 1, 2019***
Submissions accepted from August 1, 2019 to December 1, 2019.For the 2019-2020 school year, we are seeking to award $250 to two high school seniors. You must be classified as a senior at an accredited high school in the United States as of Fall 2019 in order to qualify. This scholarship is available for all anticipated majors and for students enrolling in an accredited 2 -or- 4 year college and/or university or technical school.
- Have a current GPA of 2.8 or higher
- Complete a 300-500 word essay. 300 words is the minimum. 500 words is the maximum.
Essay Topic: Explain the importance of your major in today’s society.
- Scan or submit a photo of your official transcript that presents grades & conduct for 9th-11th grades.
- Provide (1) teacher referral on school letterhead. Referral should include teacher's name, school phone number, email address, and the reason he/she recomends you as a viable candidate. Word count minimum for this referral is 100 words, max 150 words. Scan or submit a photo of referrals.
- Submit a headshot or professional picture of yourself (If selected, you and your parent and/or guardian agree to your picture being posted on our website, social media, and/or any marketing promotions, etc.)
- Submit all info in ONE email to email@example.com
In addition to the requirements above, please make sure your email includes your full name, address, phone number, email address, name of high school, anticipated major(s), expected graduation date and all required info listed above.